Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

SLOW-MOTION INVASION

Is it just me, or does it seem like Texas is being invaded once again? I read about Mexican Navy helicopters that fly into U.S. airspace. Mexicans in uniforms point guns, including 50-caliber machine guns, at U.S. law enforcement. Mexican smugglers hurl rocks at our Border Patrol officers. More than 700,000 illegal immigrants live in Texas, and some of them claim that it's really their land in the first place.

I went to a Wal-Mart in the middle of Dallas for some chain saw oil and had to stop three employees before I found one who spoke English.

Bit by bit, it seems our sovereignty is being chipped away.

I started this blog to look into and document this invasion. If you have any information or observations that would help me, I'd appreciate it if you would add it to my blog.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment